Kylie Jenner Gives Fans Rare Glimpse Of Her 'real Hair'

[img]bp.blogspot.com="" dvbxsyyii="" gsphmuaqdbc="" https:="" j-i9do4cowegycjnex4upz2wl4z3qclcbgasyhq="" k1.png="" s1095=""" tg="[/img]
Kylie Jenner wowed fans on Saturday night as she showcased her real hair in a rare moment of stripped back beauty.

The 23-year-old reality star is a veritable style chameleon and is well known for her wide-ranging array of wines and extension that fives her the illusion of being a blonde, brunette, candy floss locked babe, and beyond.

Taking to Instagram Stories on Saturday, Kylie shared footage of herself admitting her own natural hair – which had been dyed a vibrant auburn-red.

Posing in a novelty sweatshirt and wearing gold jewellery, Kylie pouted for the camera and playfully flicked her short hair – which was pinned down with simple grips.

She wrote alongside the video: “My real hair is cuuuute.”

Adding: “I gotta give it more love.”

Fans concurred, with one taking to Twitter to declare Kylie’s hair was indeed “Sooo cute” and added: “We need more pics” alongside a red heart emoji. 

Related Article

Posted By On 03:00 Mon, 14 Dec 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.