Thing We See In Our Mail: My Diaper Addiction

So we got this mail from this dude... And he goes thus;

''Hey my name is Sean Miller I'm not your everyday adult. I wear diapers 24/7 and use pacifiers. I'm a YouTuber with over 20K subscribers. But I'm not your regular YouTube personality. I have an addiction which caused me to lose my former job at a preschool. while working there preschool I became addicted to stealing diapers for my personal use. I was fired due to my addiction and lifestyle. I stole diapers and other baby things to satisfy my baby addiction. I spend all day in diapers, sometimes dress like a baby, and use a pacifier. I blame my addiction on my experience growing up. I was abandoned by his parents when I was 5 and spent 13 years in foster care. There are benefits to my lifestyle. Living in diapers all day means I never have to run to the bathroom in the middle of a movie or during a concert because I can simply handle my business wherever I am.  I'd like to do an exclusive.''

I don't think he needs an exclusive with all the infos he already gave. 

Related Article

Posted By On 09:54 Thu, 19 Nov 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.