My Zaddy Without A Pot Belly! Mosun Filani Celebrates Husband As He Turns 50

Nollywood actress, Mosun Filani is excited as her husband turns the big 50. Sharing photos of her hubby, she accompanied it with praises saying she is her one and only Zaddy without a pot belly and also prayed for him.

Her birthday wish;

''Happy golden jubilee my King!!!

As u achieve this great milestone today my love Dr Olukayode Oduoye @kayodeoduoye , I wish many happy returns in good health and wealth…. I wish u happiness, peace and joy for the rest of ur life.

Thank u for going thru this journey of ur life with me… Thank u for being the only Omo olofa that can handle a full flesh ekiti woman like me.

Happy 50th birthday my choco pie

Congratulations my Love.

My one and only Zaddy without a pot belly.''

View this post on Instagram

Happy golden jubilee my King!!! As u achieve this great milestone today my love Dr Olukayode Oduoye @kayodeoduoye , I wish many happy returns in good health and wealth.... I wish u happiness, peace and joy for the rest of ur life. Thank u for going thru this journey of ur life with me... Thank u for being the only Omo olofa that can handle a full flesh ekiti woman like me. Happy 50th birthday my choco pie Congratulations my Love. My one and only Zaddy without a pot belly.

A post shared by MOSUNMOLA FILANI ODUOYE (@ayabaoduoye) on Oct 5, 2020 at 8:09pm PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 04:06 Tue, 06 Oct 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.