Kate Henshaw Undergoes Covid-19 Test, Awaits Result

Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has undergone covid-19 test and now awaiting her result.This is coming after her colleague, ace actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde disclosed she had tested positive to the virus.Kate narrated her experience on social media saying it wasn;t pleasant but assured covid-19 is real and the test was worth it. She wrote ''Just took my covid test. Mehn it’s uncomfortable make I no lie. I was already in tears cos this @NseIkpeEtim (another actress) told me it was painful. The lady was nice and gentle sha. Told me 2 take a deep breath while she stuck the swab stick deep inside my nose and take a deep breath”.Explaining how she felt when a follower said she must have being paid to ''deceive'' Nigerians that covid-19 is real, she wrote;''Some1 now commented on my IG saying" all these celebrities that have been paid to say there is Covid, God will judge you. If I land am better curse now shay they will say Kate has started again inside Forums. I just blocked the person and moved on. COVID IS REAL!!''.

Related Article

Posted By On 10:45 Mon, 17 Aug 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.