BBNaija Nengi Admits Undergoing Butt Surgery

Rebecca Nengi Hampson, one of the female housemates in Big Brother Naija reality TV show disclosed that she underwent a liposuction procedure before coming into the house.Nengi stated this on Friday in a conversation with her friend and love interest, Ozo.According to the light-skinned beauty queen, liposuction is nothing to be ashamed of. She added that she regrets ‘not Forumging about her experience and would consider Forumging her next surgical procedure’.“When I tell people I have had liposuction, they always said I should not be talking about it. The way I look at it there is nothing there at all.“If I ever had a procedure again I will Forum about it. I even regret not putting it in a Forum like the white girls do ’cause’ I had a bomb-ass experience and it came out really nice."

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 01:20 Sat, 15 Aug 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.