Shona pens down sweet note to Connie on her 50th birthday

Connie Ferguson is 50 years-old today, 10th of June and Shona celebrates her on the socials.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

In a short note shared on Instagram, the actor praised his wife.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

“Happy birthday my LOVE. Whatever you wish, may it be fulfilled. May your life continue to shine and bring hope to many. You are such a blessing to me and our family. I am super proud of you. You are light. You are love. I LOVE YOU. GOD BLESS YOU,” he said.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

Happy birthday my LOVE. Whatever you wish, may it be fulfilled. May your life continue to shine and bring hope to many. You are such a blessing to me and our family. I am super proud of you. You are light. You are love. I LOVE YOU. GOD BLESS YOU. #HappyBirthday #ConnieTurns50 #TheQueen #50Cons #IconLiving
A post shared by SHONA FERGUSON (@ferguson_films) on Jun 9, 2020 at 10:17pm PDT

Related Article

Posted By On 03:25 Wed, 10 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.