King Tha – Stop calling me “mama”

Thandiswa Mazwai, popularly known as King Tha worries over being called “mama”, and she’s warned Twitter users to put an end to it.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

The SA musician said she would prefer being called King Tha, after a tweep called her mama.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

“Every time somebody called me mama I think..Malaika is that you??…I guess us 70’s babies just refuse to grow up! Call me KingTha. You say mama when I turn 75,” she tweeted.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

Every time somebody called me mama I think..Malaika is that you??👀…I guess us 70’s babies just refuse to grow up! Call me KingTha. You say mama when I turn 75😂😂https://t.co/H6SI0wekhh
— SANKOFA album&Doccie 2021 (@thandiswamazwai) June 9, 2020

Related Article

Posted By On 10:25 Tue, 09 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.