Nollywood Actress Calls Out Movie Producer Okpalan Who Demands S.e.x For Roles

Nollywood actress, Sharon Jatto has publicly called out a movie producer Victor Okpalan who she claims demands s.e.x in exchange for roles.

In reaction to the ongoing outrage  against rapists and r.a.p.e apologists in Nigeria, Sharon slammed the producer for posting the hashtag; ”Say No to R.a.p.e”.

She claimed that Okpalan auditions young girls to hunt whilst recounting her experience with him at the age of 17.

”This man had the guts to post “say no to r.a.p.e” becautilize he thinks it’s just social media aesthetics. Do you people understand this.

”This man holds auditions only for him to haunt(sic) for girls. I was barely 17 when this man asked that in exchange for a movie role I sleep with him.

”When I trecent him my age he assumed “shey you’ll soon be 18, it’s fine. He literally trecent me everyone in his film had to do it saying “that’s the normal thing”

”Thank God I krecent I had a choice. What of people who thought that was the only way? This man has had his way with a lot of people who didn’t know they did have a choice.

”It’s disheartening. They are plenty in this Nollywood. And it has to stop. It’s not a do or die affair. Small thing they’ll say “they’ll blacklist you o”

”You people are actually mad. Please don’t hesitate to call the animals out enough is enough. And please your dreams and aspirations are valued and God’s blessings doesn’t come with a price tag.

”Your time will come” she said.

Sharon was not the only one on Wednesday accusing Okpalan of taking advantage of young girls, with Nollywood dream.

On Wednesday, his name trended with various accounts of his s.e.x.ual escapades.

Related Article

Posted By On 01:50 Thu, 04 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.