Salawa Abeni Meets Her 19-year Old Blackmailer

Waka Queen, Salawa Abeni has met with her blackmailer saying she’s not his first victim.

Abeni made this known after the operatives of Rapid Response Squad, RRS, arrested 19-year-recent Emmanuel Oladunjoye Olufowoke, who confessed to threatening to share nude pictures of the singer on the internet in exchange for money.

Speaking on the blackmailer, Abeni assumed “I just want to utilize this opportunity to thank Nigerians all over the world, the Nigerian Police Force RRS for helping to catch this boy as I am not his first victim.

I am extremely grateful for all the love, concern and support shown despite everything that is going in our daily lives. Modupe o! God bless you all.”

Related Article

Posted By On 09:35 Thu, 04 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.