Priyanka Gets 1st Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds

» »

Priyanka Gets 1st Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds

Priyanka Chopra unveiled her first wax figure in Madame Tussauds New York City on Thursday. The actress shared some pictures from the event on Instagram and reaction is just priceless. "My new wax figure at Madame Tussauds in NYC. (Coming soon to all other locations)," she wrote.

The wax figure is dressed in a red outfit, which is exactly what Priyanka wore at the 2016 Emmy Awards. (Yes, the stunning custom made Jason Wu red gown). "It really is a surprise. That's crazy," Priyanka says after looking at her wax figure. The video has been posted on the Instagram timeline of Madame Tussauds New York. "I love my eyebrows," she adds. The wax figure also wears a replica of the diamond ring her husband Nick Jonas gave her.

View this post on Instagram

🤯 <-- Me when I saw my new wax figure at Madame Tussauds in NYC @nycwax (Coming to other locations soon!!) 4 figures. UK, Australia, Asia coming up! Thank you to the Madame Tussaud’s team.A post shared by Priyanka Chopra Jonas (@priyankachopra) on Feb 7, 2019 at 8:41am PST

Priyanka Gets 1st Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Priyanka Gets 1st Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Priyanka Gets 1st Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Priyanka Gets 1st Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Priyanka Gets 1st Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Priyanka Gets 1st Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Priyanka Gets 1st Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Priyanka Gets 1st Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Priyanka Gets 1st Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Priyanka Gets 1st Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Priyanka Gets 1st Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 09:51 Thu, 07 Feb 2019

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article