Toyin Lawani‘s Son Oluwatenola Is 5 Today

» »

Toyin Lawani‘s Son Oluwatenola Is 5 Today

Toyin Lawani's son, Oluwatenola is 5 today and his mom is celebrating him in her own special way. Happy birthday Tenola!

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLUWATENOLA
MAY YOU CONTINUE TO RISE 👑
GOD'S PROTECTION ON YOU ALWAYS 😇
YOU SHALL CONTINUE TO GROW IN GRACE IN JESUS NAME #AMEN 🙏
All Hail the most fashionable child in Africa 👑

Lordmaine the dancer
Lordmaine the fashionista
Lordmaine the Model
Lordmaine the Actor
Lordmaine the musician
Lordmaine the king of swag

I beg let's take a moment to appreciate this fresh king of swag @lordmaine2 as he turns 5! May God almighty protect you for me, make you prosper and show you the path to success! Happy Birthday to my baby and Happy new year to Everyone ,this year will Bring more Blessings🙏🙏🙏'', she wrote.

View this post on Instagram

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLUWATENOLA MAY YOU CONTINUE TO RISE 👑 GOD'S PROTECTION ON YOU ALWAYS 😇 YOU SHALL CONTINUE TO GROW IN GRACE IN JESUS NAME #AMEN 🙏 All Hail the most fashionable child in Africa 👑 Lordmaine the dancer Lordmaine the fashionista Lordmaine the Model Lordmaine the Actor Lordmaine the musician Lordmaine the king of swag I beg let's take a moment to appreciate this fresh king of swag @lordmaine2 as he turns 5! May God almighty protect you for me, make you prosper and show you the path to success! Happy Birthday to my baby and Happy new year to Everyone ,this year will Bring more Blessings🙏🙏🙏A post shared by Tiannah's Empire | 09061100061 (@tiannahsplacempire) on Dec 31, 2018 at 3:32pm PST

Toyin Lawani‘s Son Oluwatenola Is 5 Today Toyin Lawani‘s Son Oluwatenola Is 5 Today Toyin Lawani‘s Son Oluwatenola Is 5 Today Toyin Lawani‘s Son Oluwatenola Is 5 Today Toyin Lawani‘s Son Oluwatenola Is 5 Today Toyin Lawani‘s Son Oluwatenola Is 5 Today Toyin Lawani‘s Son Oluwatenola Is 5 Today Toyin Lawani‘s Son Oluwatenola Is 5 Today Toyin Lawani‘s Son Oluwatenola Is 5 Today Toyin Lawani‘s Son Oluwatenola Is 5 Today Toyin Lawani‘s Son Oluwatenola Is 5 Today

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 12:59 Tue, 01 Jan 2019

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article