» »

Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner

First, we must say this, God bless Kate for keeping her real age. If she had claimed 42 it still goes o. It's just amazing how some of us are now almost age mates with some celebrity aunties we watched on TV as teens. Imagine some of them claiming to just be 5 years older? Lmao,...this is for another day tho... Another great day, lol.

So Aunty Katieeee (one of our favs) turned 47 on the 19th of July, and had a birthday dinner with close friends and family. Today, she decided to share some photos with us... Enjoy...

Add caption

Good morning my lovelies... Every second, every minute, every hour, every day in our lives count... Make the most of it... HUGE THANKS TO ALL WHO SENT BIRTHDAY WISHES TILL TODAY EVEN.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL I PRAY 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Live your life! Love it! Own it! Surround yourself with those who fan your flames, who ignite the fire in you, who take you as you are.. Seasons come and go.. Relationships are like seasons... Thanks Blaaaaaaad @funkekut for always being in my corner and celebrating me without being intimidated.... Its important that friends desire your success too.. Thanks @ritadominic @iamshaffybello @funkejenifaakindele @yeyedaramola @efeokwochi @iretidoyle @jjcskillz @ndidiobioha @menaajakpovi Bless you @gypsyelvis for just being awesome💜💜 Pictures and video by: @kobiwilliamzphotography #K8DGR8 #positivevibesonly #UnapologeticallyMe #HappyChild🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️A post shared by Kate Henshaw (@k8henshaw) on Jul 23, 2018 at 3:12am PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 12:26 Mon, 23 Jul 2018

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article