Check Out TeeBillz' New Look PLUS How He Is Walking Away From Bullsh*t Into The New Week

» »

Check Out TeeBillz' New Look PLUS How He Is Walking Away From Bullsh*t Into The New Week

You know what, Teebillz can’t change, LOL. Forget that he posted n*des of girls at a club on instagram and apologized after the outcry.

TeeBillz is still firing shots on IG telling Nigerians to learn how to put their nose out of people’s business, well in a way, (meaning don't smell nothing that isn't your biz) lol.

So this morning, without anyone firing shots at TeeBillz. Tiwa’s hubby (leave estranged for now, those two are playing us) got on IG and posted this video and accomplished it, with these witty words, LOL. Plus oh, we spotted his new look too and we decided to munch and bring you pics (see above photos).

While posting the video, he captioned it;

''Walking away from Bullshit and and walking into the new week realizing how Blessed the Grace of God has kept me going regardless with no filter 😎😍😂 it’s my sister and my Son’s birthday!!! #BlessUp🙏🏾''
Walking away from Bullshit and and walking into the new week realizing how Blessed the Grace of God has kept me going regardless with no filter 😎😍😂 it’s my sister and my Son’s birthday!!! #BlessUp🙏🏾A post shared by David Billz (@teebillz323) on Jul 23, 2018 at 3:37am PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 11:06 Mon, 23 Jul 2018

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article