Maje Ayida Celebrates His Son With Anita Solomon As He Turns Three

» »

Maje Ayida Celebrates His Son With Anita Solomon As He Turns Three

Toke Makinwa ex-husband , Maje Ayida has taken to his IG page to celebrate his second son he had with Anita Solomon as he turns a year older today.

Sharing Micah’s pictures, he captioned them; Happy birthday to my beautiful son, Micah. You are a such a caring and gentle soul, I thank God for bringing you into my world ❤️❤️ 3 years! 💪🏿

Maje Ayida Celebrates His Son With Anita Solomon As He Turns Three Maje Ayida Celebrates His Son With Anita Solomon As He Turns Three Maje Ayida Celebrates His Son With Anita Solomon As He Turns Three Maje Ayida Celebrates His Son With Anita Solomon As He Turns Three Maje Ayida Celebrates His Son With Anita Solomon As He Turns Three Maje Ayida Celebrates His Son With Anita Solomon As He Turns Three Maje Ayida Celebrates His Son With Anita Solomon As He Turns Three Maje Ayida Celebrates His Son With Anita Solomon As He Turns Three Maje Ayida Celebrates His Son With Anita Solomon As He Turns Three Maje Ayida Celebrates His Son With Anita Solomon As He Turns Three Maje Ayida Celebrates His Son With Anita Solomon As He Turns Three

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 02:59 Thu, 19 Jul 2018

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article