» »

Photos: Tayo Sobola Celebrates Mum's Birthday

Nollywood screen diva, Tayo Sobola has taken to her IG page to celebrate her mother who was a year older yesterday. Sharing photos of the special day, she wrote; ......because you invested all your time, energy and tender, loving care in me, even when I don’t see you, the thought of you makes me feel loved. Alhaja, Alhaja....... Often, I catch myself doing something right and realize that it was you who taught me to do it. Iknow behind every great man or woman is a mother who has their back when everybody else is busy stabbing it. I owe so much to you, Mom! Happy birthday!

......because you invested all your time, energy and tender, loving care in me, even when I don’t see you, the thought of you makes me feel loved. Alhaja, Alhaja....... Often, I catch myself doing something right and realize that it was you who taught me to do it. Iknow behind every great man or woman is a mother who has their back when everybody else is busy stabbing it. I owe so much to you, Mom! Happy birthday!A post shared by Tayo Sobola (@sotayogaga) on Jul 14, 2018 at 5:25pm PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 03:58 Mon, 16 Jul 2018

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article