I Run Away From Women Who Demand S-x From Me - Akin Lewis

Veteran actor, Akin Lewis, has been a household name since he was 22 years old. But unknown to many, at a point in his life, he became an evangelist. But before then, he had his fair deal with women knowing he is a fine man.  Lewis had a chat with Ademola Olonilua and answered this question;

How do you relate with your female fans?

I always run from women. We can hang out but when it is getting personal or sexual, then I take a bow and leave. If I had to sleep with every woman that had approached me since I started this work, I probably would be dead by now. At this level, my wife is more like my companion, we talk and she gives me sound advice. At a particular age, I was not interested in advice but to just jump into the car and head to the club. I have always run away from women, I mean I literally run from them. We can be friends but when it is becoming something else, I run.

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 11:28 Sat, 28 Oct 2017

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.