UK Terror Attack Victim Shows Shocking Injuries

» »

UK Terror Attack Victim Shows Shocking Injuries

A victim of this morning's suspected terror attack on a south London tube train has posted shocking photos of his injuries.

Peter Crowley says he was on the District Line underground train when a "fireball" raged through the carriage.

Photos show his red and burnt scalp and singed hair after a container "exploded" on the packed commuter train.

He told the BBC: "I heard a large bang from the doors on the other side of the tube train and then this fireball above my head has come and singed all my hair. I have got burn marks to the top of my head. Everyone just ran off the train. It was quite scary." More photos...

UK Terror Attack Victim Shows Shocking Injuries UK Terror Attack Victim Shows Shocking Injuries UK Terror Attack Victim Shows Shocking Injuries UK Terror Attack Victim Shows Shocking Injuries UK Terror Attack Victim Shows Shocking Injuries UK Terror Attack Victim Shows Shocking Injuries UK Terror Attack Victim Shows Shocking Injuries UK Terror Attack Victim Shows Shocking Injuries UK Terror Attack Victim Shows Shocking Injuries UK Terror Attack Victim Shows Shocking Injuries UK Terror Attack Victim Shows Shocking Injuries

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 11:32 Fri, 15 Sep 2017

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article