I Pioneered Cosmetic Surgery In West Africa- Ozolua

Modupe Ozolua feels she needs to reminds West African that she pioneered cosmetic surgery in West Africa or better still she needs o pass her story across to inspire someone (whichever one, pick one hat suits you)since it's a trade many people are into now. Talking about this, the ageless beauty took to instagram to write;

I was only 27years old when I pioneered cosmetic surgery in West Africa. That bold act gave me both international and national recognition and awards. That bold act by a 27year old with no medical background, put Nigeria on the World map as a destination for Plastic Surgery. What might be impossible for others, could be a walk in the park for you! Never compare yourself to others, our paths are not always the same!

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 10:54 Tue, 22 Aug 2017

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.