Jay-Z Finally Talks About That Infamous Elevator Fight With Solange

Jay-Z insists he's only ever had one argument with Solange Knowles. The 47-year-old rapper was famously caught on camera rowing with his sister-in-law in an elevator after the Met Gala in 2014 and but the 99 Problems hit-maker - who has daughter Blue Ivy, five, and twins Rumi and Sir, two months, with wife Beyoncé - insists the incident was not typical of their relationship.

He said: 'We've always had a great relationship. I fought my brothers and argued with my brothers my whole life. It just so happens, who we are, these things go into a different space, but it ain't nothing.

'We've had one disagreement ever,' he claimed in the new interview, recorded before his headlining gig at the V Festival in Chelmsford, England on Sunday.

And Jay insists things are still 'cool' between himself and the 31-year-old singer and he regards her as his 'sister.' Speaking on the Rap Radar podcast, he added: 'Before and after, we've been cool. She's like my sister. I will protect her. That's my sister. Not my sister-in-law. My sister.'

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 04:51 Mon, 21 Aug 2017

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.