Ex-BBA Housemate, Huddah Monroe, Suffers Life-threatening Complications After Breast Implant

Kenyan socialite and ex-Big Brother Africa housemate, Huddah Monroe, who once said ladies should use their vagina to get what they want, suffered life-threatening complications after undergoing breast implant in the United States.

Huddah who was rushed out to United States hospital on emergency wrote;

"Got complications from a previous cosmetic Surgery I had (story for another day) and I am pleased with my Doctors who have done incredible job on me..... I can't be more thankful! I could've died but I'm well now 🌚.πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ
Cc @drjlayke @drpay of the Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery group for making me feel amazing and confident once again! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!"

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 06:12 Fri, 31 Mar 2017

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.