DJ Khaled And Son On Set For "Pitch Perfect 3" (photos)

Ace music producer and record label boss, DJ Khaled, is the latest hip-hop star to join the cast of blockbuster Hollywood movie, Pitch Perfect 3, and he made a special appearance with his son Asahd.

The hip-hop savant teased his new role on social media Monday (March 27), sharing a behind-the-scenes look at the film set that included a cameo from Elizabeth Banks.

He also wrote;

"Breaking news #ASAHD ON SET Wit a MAJOR ROLE IN THE MOVIE πŸŽ₯ #pitchperfect3 GOD IS THE GREATEST!"

Here are more of his posts;

Breaking news #DJKHALED ON SET Wit a MAJOR ROLE IN THE MOVIE πŸŽ₯ #pitchperfect3 .. I WILL NEVER STOP!!! GOD IS THE GREATEST!πŸ™πŸ½ pic.twitter.com/cjjZP4I4Diβ€” DJ KHALED (@djkhaled) March 27, 2017
Breaking news #DJKHALED ON SET Wit a MAJOR ROLL IN THE MOVIE πŸŽ₯ #pitchperfect3 .. I WILL NEVER STOP!!! GOD IS THE GREATEST!πŸ™πŸ½πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯ pic.twitter.com/pKRXXzs8jGβ€” DJ KHALED (@djkhaled) March 27, 2017
Breaking news #DJKHALED ON SET Wit a MAJOR ROLL IN THE MOVIE πŸŽ₯ #pitchperfect3 .. I WILL NEVER STOP!!! GOD IS THE GREATEST!πŸ™πŸ½πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯ pic.twitter.com/e8P5i6kpzEβ€” DJ KHALED (@djkhaled) March 27, 2017
pic.twitter.com/LXUENlTOy0β€” DJ KHALED (@djkhaled) March 27, 2017

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 05:57 Tue, 28 Mar 2017

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.