Ada Is Smoking Hot And She Wants The "Hottest TILB Reader" Crown (Photos)

» »

Ada Is Smoking Hot And She Wants The "Hottest TILB Reader" Crown (Photos)

Hello Lailans, I am Adaora Okpara. A beautician, fashionista, social critic, politician and a model. I am presently running an MBA programme in Lafayette new Orleans. I hail from Achina in Anambra State.

I have been on Lailas Forum for about 7 months now after a friend introduced me to the platform.

I don't know if I am good enough for the so called HOTTEST READER tag but I guess there is no harm in trying.

So what do you guys think?

By the way, If you are from Anambra State. Please make sure you vote for my boss HON. DR TONY NWOYE of the APC in the next gubernatorial elections coming up next year.

Thanks guys

Kisses

More photos of this stunner after the cut:

And here is Ada without makeup

So what do you think guys?

Ada Is Smoking Hot And She Wants The "Hottest TILB Reader" Crown (Photos) Ada Is Smoking Hot And She Wants The "Hottest TILB Reader" Crown (Photos) Ada Is Smoking Hot And She Wants The "Hottest TILB Reader" Crown (Photos) Ada Is Smoking Hot And She Wants The "Hottest TILB Reader" Crown (Photos) Ada Is Smoking Hot And She Wants The "Hottest TILB Reader" Crown (Photos) Ada Is Smoking Hot And She Wants The "Hottest TILB Reader" Crown (Photos) Ada Is Smoking Hot And She Wants The "Hottest TILB Reader" Crown (Photos) Ada Is Smoking Hot And She Wants The "Hottest TILB Reader" Crown (Photos) Ada Is Smoking Hot And She Wants The "Hottest TILB Reader" Crown (Photos) Ada Is Smoking Hot And She Wants The "Hottest TILB Reader" Crown (Photos) Ada Is Smoking Hot And She Wants The "Hottest TILB Reader" Crown (Photos)

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 10:54 Tue, 13 Dec 2016

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article