» »

AIRTEL 19GB BROWSING CHEAT FOR YOU TO BROWSE 2012/2013

JUST CHECK THIS TRICK THAT I HAVE BEEN USING FOR OVER 3WEEKS NOW... #SURPRISE#? AND IT WILL EXPIRE AT APRIL 2013

CHAIII AM VERY HAPPY COS AM GONNA POST THIS CHEAT VERY SOON HERE IF ONLY U START INVITING YOUR FRIENDS TO FANLOADED UNTILL TILL WE REACH 5,000 USERS

IF U NEED D CHEAT AND ALSO PLANNING TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS THEN COMMENT BE4 INBOXING ME

cos what i need
FROM YOU ALL IS JUST ONLY 5,000 USERS AND I WILL SHARE IT OR SEND IT TO YOUR INBOX PRIVATELY...

SHARE IT AND START INVITING YOUR FRIENDS COS AM AN AIRTEL STAFF AND AM STILL DA MASTER + I WILL SOON PROVE IT TO U ALL

OR IF U WISH TO START IMMEDIATELY THEN COPY THIS CODE AND SHARE IT ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGES, GROUPS, WALL, OR ANY WEBSITE, TWITTER, 2GO, WHATS APP

"
HEY FRIENDS HAVE YOU GOTTEN THE NEW AIRTEL 19GB CHEAT? If not login to www.fanloaded.tk COS ITS ABOUT TO BE POSTED BY DE ADMINS PLS LOGIN TO GET YOURS NOW
"

JUST POST THAT AS MANY AS YOU CAN THEN YOU WILL SEE THE MAGIC WHEN YOU WAKE UP 1 MORNING AND YOU WILL SEE WONDERS AT YOUR FANLOADED INBOX.....

Pls you might think am lying to you but am serious AND IF YOU DOUBT ME, your wasting your own time cos i will use it alone and be browsing till i get tired but if YOU really need i will need you to HELP ME GET only 5,000 users to this lovely webSITE

Related Article

Posted By kellychi On 04:13 Mon, 08 Oct 2012

Comments:7 || Views:

[1]
Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article