» »

Hi my name is Chiamaka. am 19yrs old i once stay with my aunt, i was in ss3 wen she said


Admin plzzzzz help post dis is
imperative......am 19yrs old i once
stay with my aunt, i was in ss3
wen shee said she cant afford my
ssce fee, so i hv 2 drop 4rom schl.
i tried 2 gt a job bt she woulnt me
as she insiste i help her in her
shop. I met dis guy we started
datin he claims 2 luv me and
promised 2 help me with my schl
stuff. bt along d line i gt pregnant
4 dis guy. i tried so many herbs bt
it didnt work, i consult a chemist
who gave me abortion pills i took
it & it almost claim my lyf is at dis
point i told my bf i was pregnant
and he said i should keep d
pregnancy.i hv 2 leave my
guidance place 2 my village.i told
my mum who also told my father
(he realy react)bt after he ask me
2 send 4 d guy.i did & he came
with his uncle cos his father is
late.after lot of discussion dey
agreed i go & stay with d
guy.....after few weeks in his
house he said i shld go & stay
with his mother after lot of
persuation i agreed my stay with
dis woman was hell i mean is lyk
4rom fry pan 2 fire.i was turned
into a house girl.2ru ds hardship
my bf never came home till i
deliver after a dreadful labor.den
he showed up.wen i became
strong & fit i told hm i will take
nxt yr waec & he said he is goin 2
register me at all cost.he later
came 2 tell me his mum sayi was
no gud so he cant waste his
money on me i tried 2 explain so
many tins bt he woulnt listen.tins
re getn worse by d day.he gone
again he left me with ds fone.he
doesnt call me he only call his
mum & i trried callin him bt he
wouldnt pick his calls. am now
fed up & want 2 run away. i hv
tried twice bt i end up comin back
2 meet my baby cryin pls advice
me is it wise 2 go away leaavin my
child.iwould hv turned 2 my
parent i dnt want 2 add 2 their
problems.i hv made mistakes &
am ready 4 corrections

Related Article

Posted By CHEATMASTER On 09:46 Sat, 15 Dec 2012

Comments:0 || Views:



Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article