Ajayi Crowther University Notice To Students In Exit From Campus.
1.This is to inform all students that the use of exit card is hereby restored.
2. Students who have genuine reasons to leave campus must fill prescribed forms.
3. Only the Student Affairs Officer - Mr. Isaac Akhanolu, can sign exit cards.
4. For students who want to travel out of Oyo, their parents must give their consent.
5. Students are allowed only four exits in a semester - three for 'town pass' and one for travelling outside of Oyo town.
6. Students given exit to leave the Campus for one reason or the other must sign out and back at the gate.
7. Those who fail to return to campus as at the time expected of them will be sanctioned.
8. Students can exit the Campus, on health grounds and in cases of emergency with the endorsement of the Director, University Health Services.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article