» »

Video: Do You Know Orezi Has Replied Dammy Krane? Crazy Guys...

Lmao, I can't with Nigerian artistes again, lol. They seem jobless these days, but the truth is they are making money and so, it's cool. So Dammy Krane did a video where he called Orezi out over saying what's the big deal in a hair style after Orezi warned that nobody should copy his hair style. But you know what? Wait for it! LOL...

Orezi got his guys and they mocked Dammy Krane badly. First they sang his AMIN song so the world can know he's the one they are referring too, then went on to bring a Dammy Krane look alike asking that he should be prayed for, because he has not been able to have a hit song in 5 YEARS. Orezi who acted as the prophet then prayed for him, saying may hit song fall on him and then advised him to stop insulting his elders and double his hustle. E no sweet like this, you 'gats' (yea the razzness in me,lol) to watch the video. Continue.. phew!

No be me your problem , alaye double your hustle , you go dey alright . God bless all of usA post shared by MR RAGGAMOFIN (@oreziworldwide) on Oct 24, 2017 at 9:33am PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 09:45 Tue, 24 Oct 2017

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article