» »

BULKSMS APPLICATION SITE FOR SALE AT A CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE PRICE.

THIS IS AN APPLICATION THAT ALLOWS USERS SEND UNLIMITED (FREE/PAID) SMS. ITS VERY SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE. IT CAN FUNCTION JUST LIKE A BULK SMS SITE, YOU CAN SEND, VIEW OUTBOX AND SENT MESSAGES, TRANSFER CREDIT. IT ALSO HAS OTHER LOW LEVEL ADVANTAGES OVER A BULKSMS SITE, IT CAN BE LAUNCHED WITHOUT VISITING A SITE, YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE PHONEBOOK, YOU CAN MINIMIZE, IT USES LESS BANDWIDTH, etc. YOU CAN USE A FREE HOST WITH THIS BECAUSE THE APP USES VERY LITTLE BANDWIDTH.

HOW CAN TO ORDER

You can get it for 10,00 If you buy it for 10,000 you will have unlimited access to the application. You will be able to use the services page to the fullest and even use it for advert.

IF YOUR INTRESTED PAY INTO THIS ACCOUNT.

Account number: 0127952584
Account name: AMADI INYA.
Bank: GT BANK.

NOTE:- After depositing send me you depositor name, teller number, amount paid to 08158653411 or 08180481442 or
08135146188 or
email at sageworld_1@ live***
OR

CONTACT ME

08158653411 or08180481442 or08135146188 oremail at sageworld_1@ live*** The app is configured to your domain name and delivered to you in after payment is comfirmed We can also help set your site upto communicate with the app at a very reduced price. This is a lot cheaper than those bulk sms website script and its an app with better features, get it today. With this app you can cut into the bulk sms market share and start earning cool cash online just like me. We will also show you how you can fully monetize it [another means of earning cash part from the sms]. The app will work just like www.crushsms*** or any bulk sms site you know, all the users does is pay money to you to get sms credit and you credit it into their account.

[url=www.getcrushsmsappz***]THIS IS THE APPLICATION FOR SALE[/url] add me on 2go

sagewonders

START ORDERING OFFEREND SOON.

Related Article

Posted By tsage On 03:27 Fri, 16 Aug 2013

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article